Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to helping you to implement better into your life and becoming the best version of you. In 2009, There was a dire need for me to start the bFIT4Lifer brand. I felt the need to explain who and what “bFIT4Lifer” is – so that you would understand why this brand is so important.
bFIT4Lifer (N)oun : someone full of faith, invested for an inheritance and transformation by beholding.
In addition to starting my personal brand, I own and operate a personal training fitness biz, The bFIT Studio, serving Camden city and beyond. I direct the bFIT Kids Club a NJ non-profit and co pastor the Victory Outreach Camden church.
My passion is to coach women to live a bFIT lifestyle…through fitness programs, nutritional coaching via my ‘ Did I Eat That’ and Just10 flagship programs. I want to empower women to become the best version of themselves. My goal is to teach women to hone a healthy mindset by breaking the crash dieting and give them tools to live a bFIT lifestyle.
Allow me to quote my favorite Gospel and R&R Christian Artist, Yolanda Adams. These are the lyrics of my life song“ How big is your imagination, how much do you dream. Have you ever had a vision that seem so far to reach.” In her song ‘Anything’ captures the essence of that you can achieve anything if you believe in yourself, and stand on your faith.
A few fun facts about me.
• I got into fitness in 2007 when my personal weight loss transformation started a fitness ministry called bFIT4Life as part of my local church. We launched fitness challenges and people trusted the process and knowledge I had in helping them reach there bFIT goals.
• I am a Jersey girl born and raised from the suburb to the city.
• I am a women who struggles with PCOS. I have come to embrace the body that I have because of it and have a desire to help other women cope with the issues and syndrome.
• My high school dream was to live in Miami, Florida and be a famous writer. I desire to write and publish a book based off my life song ‘Anything’
• I am the oldest of two brothers. I mother two boys.
- My bucket list desires include learning to swim, pipe gliding and to compete in a NPC figure competition before the age of 50.
- My favorite colors are all shades of blue and pink.
- My favorite foods are lasagna, cheese, cake and French vanilla coffee. I have these in moderation.